Saturday, June 30, 2007

Penang Island wedding (Part I)

Drove up to Penang this morning to attend my half sister's wedding dinner, the journey was boring as I was feeling tired and very sleepy, tried to talk to my mom so that I could put my mind into working mode and keep myself awake but sadly all the topics that I created are answered with very simple and short answers. Ran out of topic plus I was feeling too tired to drive on so I told my mom to take over the wheel.
Weather here in Penang is crazy, it's extremely hot, I've soak my shirt with sweat and all I want to do is just take a nap. The sore throat is not helping here too, thank goodness grandma made me her special miracle tea (It's just honey water), only one cup and I'm eating durian again! It's really great to be in Penang seeing all my relatives.

Check out how united are we at eating


The wedding dinner was fantastic! The food was good, the company better and the stage performers was OK but I can see that they are doing their best to entertain the guests. At least I know I had fun dancing and getting myself "partially" drunk. Yes! I'm drinking even thou the sore throat is strong in me. It's not like a little bit of wine is going to kill me.

Sway with you I shall

No comments: