Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I need a hair cut

Image Hosting
My hair, this is one part of my body I don’t really like. It’s not like I’m balding or anything but I seriously think that my hair is much denser then most people, plus having slightly curly hair makes things worst. The reason why I say this is because to style my hair is like moving the ocean, no matter how I comb it, it will still move back to its original position.
Someone actually asked my to use hair styling gel, to get me to apply hair gel is even harder; I find it awfully disgusting to have that shit on my head, I don’t know how to put it in words but the best way to say it is like having fragrant shit all over your head.
I wanted to go to the barber for a hair cut but my time only allows me to go to the barber only when they are closed. I wish they remained open for a little longer…

9 hours from how, I’ll attend a very demanding training (5 days straight, taking up about 12 hours per day) which might decide how well I’ll live my life in the future. I’m feeling excited, nervous and a little confused as I’m still not clear of my goals, this is mainly because I got too many options to choose from and most of these options are something I like or wish to do unfortunately I can’t choose em’ all since I can’t possibly have everything that I want and time is the biggest issue. Well… before I make any more decisions I think I best go to bed now and finish off my training.

No comments: