Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where's Doggie?

It's a gloomy Thursday morning, I didn't need to get off bed early since work doesn't begin till after lunch time. Suddenly I heard...
"Dennis! I think I saw Doggie!"
My mother yelled with her paranormal high pitch voice, while she look for a picture of Doggie she took on her phone.

Doggie is a Labrador mix who had been with my family for a decade or more, he was brought back home by my father when it's still a puppy. Now it's been 7 months since I last saw Doggie.



"He ran off when I tried catching him but I managed to take his picture" my mom said while showing me a picture of the back of a dog running away.
The sun is shining again, I have 10 minutes before work. I think I'll go try my luck looking for Doggie before checking in.

No comments: