Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tarantulas' Day Out

I now have a couple of tarantula tanks missing from my room, they are actually now in Tesco Setia Alam along with a bunch or hamsters and fishes from Pets Family, my friend from Pets family actually called my and offered me a booth/table to have a few of my tarantulas to be left there for display.

At first I was having doubts mainly because I got no clue where is the location, however it is not an excuse since I could actually reach there with the help of my GPS phone, so I agreed to go in with them.


I only have 4 tarantulas there for display, I cannot put much on a table anyway plus I won't be there after this morning so having 4 of them there I think is still manageable for the staff of Pets Family.
For the 4 tarantulas I stayed there till quite late,I was there since 9.30 and I was supposed to meet up with some friends to go buy some camping equipments at 2pm in KL and I only left the place at 1.30pm, even as I leave them there I do worry for their well being all the while.
I think I better worry less and go get some rest for Broga Hill tomorrow.

Have A Great Day
Dennis

1 comment:

Linus Linnaeus said...

a black cloth bought cheaply or you could ask from your nice boss could make things a whole lot more presentable...sorry but the set up look primary school kiddy for a pet establishment!