Thursday, January 17, 2008

The World I Know...


I had lost my understanding on humanity, every single day there is murder, rape, killing, kidnapping and other crimes in the news. I couldn't understand why would human beings would continuously harm their own kind, most animals wouldn't even harm their own kind to ensure the survival of their own species. Have we as human beings forgotten this simple rule and become selfish for our own benefit? It is already bad enough that we are still TRYING to save or preserve our environment, still there are people out there harming others. (Smokers INCLUDED! Yes you!)
Is there a way to make it all stop without the destruction of mankind?
I don't know what else can be done, so while some kid somewhere play with his xbox, or while some guy complaining his car isn't sporty enough, or while some politician is getting VIP threatment just because he have a title before his name, while they pretend that all the trouble the world face will not affect them or their love ones. I'll pray...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dennis u should've sent that photo to The Star and won RM50.