Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Simpsons: Movie

I'm supposed to be working right now but I got to clear my head as I find it hard to concentrate right now and I blame "SpiderPig"! Why SpiderPig?
I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone so to learn about the origin of SpiderPig, go watch it.

Last night, I watched The Simpsons: Movie at cineleisure. At first I felt weird to see the Simpsons and felt like there is the "it looks like 3D but it's 2D" feeling that I get from the other Matt Groening's work (Futurama). Not a bad thing in fact I felt that it makes the whole movie look much more outstanding than the series. As for the comedy in the movie, all I can say is that I started laughing even before the show begun and trust me, anyone sane or sadist alike would do the same, besides it ain't the Simpsons if we're ain't laughing.
I give the movie a rating of 15 out of 10, and I know that some people are not that good in math like myself. So to explain in lay man term, I award this movie the second greatest movie I've ever seen in my life! (I still haven't decide what movie to put at first yet.)
WooHoooooooooooo! SpiderPig ROCKS!

4 comments:

Joe Xavier said...

I cant wait to watch it! I love Simpsons!!!

s h i n Y i n said...

DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA. Bring me go watch second time plssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

HuonHengChai said...

ahahahahahaa funny! my answer is 'you're on your own!'

-lemonzing3r*- said...

Ho hoHo
the song is all over my mind now!
Even my phone ringtone was set to Spider pig - Homer simpson version!
hohoho
Cant wait to watch the 2nd time!