Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Expired Drivers License

"Dude! I just remembered that my driver's license has just expired!"
That was what I said while driving Timmy's car back from work. My license expired on the 30th of June and yet I've been driving around happily for the past 9 days, forgetting that I'm carrying a dead license driving around.
Not really a big deal, I got it renewed at the post office near my work place today and to repent myself for being a criminal by driving around with an expired license, I've registered myself to vote for the coming election.

Behold! The Pink Paper!

And as requested by Timmy, here's a picture of my cubical. As you can see it's just a paper work land (No special effects!), tech support is very minimal here. I have to create the problem so that I could get my hands dirty molesting some computers hardware's. MGA gotta be careful this year because I'm gonna need lots of help from the accounts department.

Paper Work everywhere

No comments: