Thursday, July 26, 2007

Negative or positive working environment

"Dennis! What are you smiling at?"

The above line is one thing the people at my workplace always ask me, and yes! Everyone thinks that I've lost my mind (That includes my mother.) just because I am always wearing a smile even if the mood of the environment turn hot (swearing and curse words makes me laugh.)

The day before there were scolding (not me), yesterday an auntie was crying and today a colleague told me "Only stupid people work here." and ran off, I don't know what was it about but WTF I say!

I am not the kind of person who likes to worry about things, if it works, Yay! it works. If it doesn't works, it's either do it again or it's time to move along, I ain't no time for bitching and whining, life is just too short for me to be worrying about things.
Bitch and whine all you want, Dennis is going one way and it's gonna be his way.

No comments: