Sunday, March 16, 2008

My SUPER Grandma!


This is my grandma, she just turned 85 yesterday, strong, loving and happy as usual.
Grandma has been trough a lot, her stories and experiences in life are some of the things I like to listen.
When we arrived at her house in Penang, she said to us.
"If any of you see a cobra, please do not harm or capture it."

My mom look very worried over that and we learned later that the cobra has been into her house quite a number of times and my grandma will just let it come and go as it pleased.
THAT'S SO FRIGGIN' COOL!

There are a lot of things that I've learned from grandma, but the 2 things that I want to learn from grandma is to be able to speak in Hokkien and Japanese. YES! Grandma speaks fluent Japanese, which I always tell all the anime loving Jap-wannabe who try to talk to me in Japanese
"My grandma speaks better Japanese then you!"

Anyway, Happy 85th Birthday Grandma! You are truly an inspiration and most importantly you're my SUPER grandma!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is my SUPER CUTE gramma too!!!!!!!
LOVE HER LOTSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
how i wish i could b there!!!
miss everyone so so so muchhhh...

Anonymous said...

your grandma same age as my grandpa.
^_^

HuonHengChai said...

eeling: Come back and see her then :P

x_p: that's a coincidence :)