Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bloody sunday

I woke up to a ringing phone and an annoying pain in my throat, I wasn't sure how I got it but the ringing phone tells me that I have matters to attend to, I picked up my cellphone to have a look at the caller's ID, it was from a friend and my guess that this is not going to be an interesting call to answer.
I answered the call and got my guess right, it's a tech support call and I get to play the support center representative.The conversation didn't last more then 3 minutes, I put the phone down and try to go back to sleep but I couldn't seem to sleep any longer.
The ticking sound from my wall clock echos in my head, nagging at me to check the time.
I complied.
It was already 2.15PM, my sleeping time is completely screwed, I gotta fix it but first I have to fix myself up, had to wash up and grab a bite.
Right after I managed that, my mother made me send my sister for cheer leading practice.
I agreed to it as I like driving, I just hate it when it's time to drive home so instead of driving back home, I drove to the highway and spent some time there, driving myself somewhere, thinking about life, death, love, money, the future, I'm driving myself insane, the annoying pain in my throat is not helping at all. I need to do something, I need to distract myself, I need to get a hair cut.

3 comments:

Linus Linnaeus said...

Dude...learn to share....how come i never hear you talk about this in person...only ramblings on your blog???

HuonHengChai said...

about my haircut?

Linus Linnaeus said...

YEAH....your haircut dude...freaky =P