Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chemperoh falls trip

I have a song to describe this trip, it has been playing in my head for quite sometime yesterday.


Yes! We didn't find what we were looking for, spent about 7 hours in farms and jungles, 6 hours of intense walking looking for Chemperoh falls, which ends up as a picnic by the river, not too bad really.
The participants are:
  1. Seng Keong
  2. De Way
  3. Aurelius
  4. Andrew
  5. Charles
  6. Aries
  7. Linus
  8. Myself
A big salute to everyone for the strong will and endurance, I must admit that you guys got really good stamina, and even thou we didn't get to enjoy the prize I hope sure hope that everyone did enjoy the journey as much as I did.
The journey is the reward.
- Chinese Proverb

We'll find it one day, so Seng Keong don't blame yourself, I'm also responsible that we got lost. :P
Everyone else rest your legs for now, I'm doing the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did u all get insomnia? i got bloody insomnia, was damn hyper after the trip.

HuonHengChai said...

I K.O. for more then 14 hours after the trip. Didn't even want to ride home.