Saturday, June 7, 2008

Walk into a cyber cafe

I can't recall when was the last time I walked into a cyber cafe for games, must have been for like ages cause I got no idea what the hell is everyone is playing or yelling about in here. As I am writing, there are a few guys near me playing some form of MMORPG, shouting and screaming commands to their friends for assistance etc.
"Check out my sword!"
"Help me!!!"
"I'm Tanking! Kill em!"

I just find it weird how these people are so into their virtual character which only exist in the form of wireframes and pixels, but then who am I to say? I used to be like them at one point, even thou I don't spend alot of time in the cyber cafe, I used to play a lot of computer games, as a matter of fact I still play em once in a while, there is no better way to vent off anger and stress then to shoot heads off your enemies, blow them up with the biggest weapon or simply cutting them into half with a chainsaw.
Yes I know it's violent but every human being needs to cool down one way or another and you can't expect me to do things like chopping people on the streets in reality, right?
I'll stop here, the gamers here are looking at me with their "WTF is this guy doing blogging in a cyber cafe" look.

Have A Great Weekend
Dennis

No comments: