Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy father's day



Drove pass my father's former office yesterday, and I soon realized that I'm trying to hold back my tears, not really safe to drive with wet eyes because was thinking about my father who passed away almost 10 years ago.


Father and me

My father was a carpenter when he was younger, he makes furniture and small structures, he then applied to work as a clerk in Matsushita when the japanese firm started in Malaysia, and for the next 25 years of his life, he worked his way up and stay with the firm even during the time of his death.
I still remember him as "the man who can", because I really don't know what he couldn't do other then quit smoking. (At least he tried)
I regrat because I cannot recall giving my father a hug and tell how much love and respect I have for him, I do envy people who still have the chance to.

Have a Great Day
Dennis

No comments: