Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lock and Load: Gua Kanthan Preparations


Just finished packing for Gua Kanthan and Perak trip, this is gonna be a combo trip because it involves caving, camping, river boarding, and famous food hunting. While I was packing, I felt as if I missed out something. Well, I'm going to a caving trip and most of my caving trips I'ld prefer wearing my good ol' cargo pants, it took me 30 minutes to find them with a nasty surprise.


The best way to describe my beloved cargo pants is to say it's a soldier with plenty of battle scars, reliable and trusty, however the bottom part of the pants are really torned up yet I loved them as it is, it's material is light and comfortable, perfect for hiking plus it dries up really quick too.
What I didn't know was that my mom who was trying to be kind helped me "fix" my cargo pants by cutting off the entire bottom part off turning it in to a 3 quarter pants... I guess old trusty had lost all it's meaning.
Still I got to find a pair of pants that I could torture really quick so after going through my closet I found an old pair of pants...


Not as much pockets as the ones I like, it's made of a thicker material and I'm not sure if it could dry quickly.
Well, I guess there is only one way to find out.

I'll be back on the 30th to celebrate New Year.

Have A Great New Year
Dennis

2 comments:

Linus Linnaeus said...

that was a fast response to updating your blog...good...

don't we all love our mothers?

=P

tzuen said...

bro... there's yellow stain rite in the middle of your short pants, u pee with ur pants ? LOL !!